Want to download FREE large data on Food Loss and Food Waste? You can access it here!
The Food Loss and Waste is the LARGEST online collection of causes and information on both food waste and food loss. The database includes data and information from studies and reports measuring geographic places and waste across food products, stages of the value string, and food loss.
Back in October 2019, more than 480 books and reports from several resources (e.g., subnational reports, academic studies, and reports from national and global organizations like the World Bank, GIZ, FAO, IFPRI, along with other resources), have produced over 20 million data points, were contained.
The data can be queried, downloaded, and plotted. The database can be used by anyone who wants to know more about food waste and losses.
- Year Range: 1945-2016
- Aggregation levels: World, countries, SDG Regions, Geographic Regions, LDC, MDG Regions, World Bank Income Groups, FAO operational countries
- You can select one or multiple countries
- Basket Items: Cereal & Pulses, Fruits & Vegetables, Roots-Tubers-Oil Bearing Products, Meat & Animal Products
- All Value Chains: Consumer, Distribution, Harvest, Export, Grading, Market, Packaging, Pre-Harvest, Processing, Producer, Restaurants, Retail, Stacking, Storage, Total Supply chain, Traders, Transport, Wholesale.
- Method of Data Collection: Crop-cutting Experiment, Surveys, Case studies, Censuses, FAO Sources, Field tests, Field Trial, Expert opinion, National Accounts, NSY, Food Balance Sheets & many more.
Click Below to Download